Last updated 14 December 2018
Welcome to the
NG Owners Club Website
This site is devoted to all
Just a few of the cars at the 2018 National Rally
Since Nick Green's original design, in 1979,
over a 1000 cars have been lovingly created by our members. There are several types of car:
- The NG TA, the original, 'sit up and beg'
- The NG TC a two seater, cycle wing with a boat
- The NG TF a 2+2 flared wing beauty
- The NG TD similar to the TF but with front cycle
- The NG Henley was a Sierra or Cortina based
- The NG Ascot a Marina based
The basis for the original cars was the old MGB with it's 1800 cc engine.
There were Ford (Sierra & Cortina) based versions as well as Marina. Latterly there has been a move to V8
Geoff was the winner of the best TF at the National Rally
All contributions to this website only contain the personal opinions of the individual
The Club accepts no responsibility for advice or information on this site or any other item of Club literature.
Neither does any advertisement, featured imply an endorsement or recommendation by the Club.